Wednesday 11 April 2012

Jean Genius

Normally I find it a massive stress trying to find jeans that fit, usually involving them getting stuck half way up my thighs and hopping around like a loon trying to squeeze them over my bum BUT....today after a depressing trying on session in Gap I went to H&M and GREAT SUCCESS!! I found two lovely pairs of jeans in their 'slim' cut. They are a great fit and reasonable price, their denim section has massively improved so I recommend having a look.


                                    Slim Ankle (left) lightweight and ankle length-perfect for summer
                             Slim Regular (right) regular rise and length-sits just below the bellybutton

I also bought this lovely Models Own brush set, as recommended by Alice here


and an essential basic hair clip, also in the background of these pictures is my lovely new duvet cover from of all places BHS!

Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment