Thursday 5 April 2012

Gimme

I regularly find myself browsing ASOS (it has become a bit of an issue) and I just fall in love with everything I see! I was looking on the 'new in' section today and here are some of the things I am lusting after:
Image 1 of Made Gakorogoca Shell RingImage 3 of Made Gakorogoca Shell Ring

Made Gakorogoca Shell Ring £15 (although I wish it was silver)

Image 1 of Warehouse Floral Ikat ScarfImage 2 of Warehouse Floral Ikat Scarf

Warehouse Floral Ikat scarf £20

Image 1 of River Island Soraya WedgesImage 3 of River Island Soraya Wedges

River Island Soraya Wedges £50

Image 1 of Pieces Neala Cross Body BagImage 2 of Pieces Neala Cross Body Bag

Pieces Neala Cross Body Bag £18

Warehouse Bright Ikat Print Bikini Top:

Warehouse Bright Ikat Print Bikini Top (£14) and Bottom (£12)

Image 1 of ASOS Jumper Dress With Tie Dye SkirtImage 4 of ASOS Jumper Dress With Tie Dye Skirt

ASOS Jumper Dress With Tie Dye Skirt £40

All of these items would be great for sping/summer and I love them all! Sadly however I doubt any of them will end up in my wardrobe - at least for now.

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment