Thursday 1 March 2012

I Predict A Riot

I realise this is a week overdue but  I thought it was still worth sharing as I had such a good time! Last week on Thursday I went to see the Kaiser Chiefs at the HMV Hammersmith Apollo in London and they were amazing! I saw them last year at V Festival but they were just as good if not better this time round. I always forget how many hits they have actually had but it was hit and after hit after hit. I managed to take a few photos of my outfit and during the gig (the quality is awful be warned):


Top: ASOS
Shorts: Topshop
Coat: ASOS
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Converse
Earrings: Forever21
Bag: Vintage
Lipstick: Fearne at Boots

Although were sitting down (I pretty much always stand at gigs) and we were very high up it was just so good! They opened with Everyday I Love You Less And Less and it just kicked off from there! The support bands were Fixers (love them) and Frankie and the Heartstrings who I saw at Camp Bestival two years ago and they were great as well. UH-MAY-ZING.
Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment