Saturday 4 February 2012

Topshop Is Top

I have been contemplating getting this bag from Topshop for a while now and I still cannot decide whether to get it or not. Orginally I wanted it in black but now I have noticed online that they do it in tan as well! Do I or don't I?

 

Leather Pocket Tote Bag in Black and Light Tan

I really do love it and I reckon it would be practical as it's quite big with a variety of pockets - but it £65 - do I really need it? It is 100% real leather so is good quality so I am thinking about it! Other items I've been lusting after are:

 

Left: MIFFIN Lined Biker Boots in Chocolate £38, Right: KONFETTI Glitter Lace Up Shoes £60

I love them both so much but I think it's safe to say the boots are much, much more practical! I can see myself wearing the boots with jeans mostly and the lace-ups also with jeans but for a slightly more dressy occasion rather than an everyday basis (they are multi-coloured glitter). Overall Topshop is in my good books at the moment (especially for its footwear!). I think they have some lovely things in right now but one thing they do need to do is lower their prices! Keep your eyes peeled as a haul containing these items may be on its way...
Alice x



No comments:

Post a Comment