Thursday 9 February 2012

Sweetie Pie

So Katy Perry has collaborated with Eylure and now has four different sets of eyelashes which all look great! I was in Reading yesterday and popped into Boots to get myself Sweetie Pie and that was the one set they didn't have! I was disappointed as I want to get them for Valentines Day but thought I'd share the range and Katy's thoughts on each set (Graziadaily):

Eylure Katy Perry Lashes Sweetie Pie £5.95 from Boots
"This is a great lash for anyone who wants to try false lashes for the first time. It's sweet and subtle, but adds just the right amount of length and volume."

Eylure Katy Perry Lashes Oh, Honey! £5.95 from Boots
 "I love that vintage flick at the corners that this lash gives me. Full, fun and great for day or evening."

Eylure Katy Perry Lashes Cool Kitty £5.95 from Boots
"One of my favourite lashes! A perfect eveningwear lash with manicured tips. It can add the ideal finishing touch for a smoky look that will make people purr as you pass."

Eylure Katy Perry Lashes Oh, My!
"I love Eylure Double Lashes, and I just had to have one for my range of lashes. This style is full of texture, but lightweight and very wearable. The perfect accessory for your eyes."

I personally think Sweet Pie look the nicest followed by Oh, Honey! I don't think I could wear Oh, My! simply because they are so thick! My eyes aren't very big anyway but there are certain things I think only people like Katy Perry can wear! If I manage to get my hands on a pair for Valentines Day I will definitely be reviewing them!
Alice x


No comments:

Post a Comment