Friday 3 February 2012

Stay Organised

Ok so I am probably one of the most disorganised people ever. I really do try and stay on top of everything (well mostly...) and get things finished in time, but I do struggle. This post is perhaps one month late in the "organise yourself for the new year" period, but it is still worth a mention to me. Up until late last year I had never had my own diary for organisation purposes. I decided that 2012 was the year for organisation for me and bought myself a very cute 2012 diary.

The diary is from Paperchase, which I think always stocks really pretty stationary, if a little pricey. This cost me £8 and is A6. I definitely wanted something portable but one of the most important factors for me was for it to have times of the day on each page on each date (below).


I just felt this would help me even more! I have got to admit, I haven't strictly kept to using this daily but I will! I highly recommend getting a day-by-day, hour-by-hour diary and Paperchase has some lovely ones!
Alice x


No comments:

Post a Comment