Friday 3 February 2012

Shopping Spree

 Just thought i would share with you a few of my recent purchases over the last month or so, although I already have way too many clothes, new things are always too tempting!!



I found this Princess Leia T-shirt in the Topshop sale in the Oxford Street store, although its kinda geeky I've always loved Star Wars and really like the pastel colours in this T-shirt

This dress is from the Reformed line at Urban Outfitters. It is lovely and floaty and sheer with a delicate black floral pattern on the fabric, I can't wait to wear it in the summer with sandals and lots of jewellery but I could probably also wear it in winter with tights and chunky heels.



These are wide legged trousers from Urban Outfitters with an orange segment print. I saw them last year but they had a mega discount in the sale so I though why not! they are very floaty and comfortable and also surprisingly flattering, bring on the summer!


I bought this leopard print skirt in the Zara sale, its really easy to wear and I have worn it lots already (see outfit post) I also like how instead of being classic leopard print (yellow/brown) its a lovely mixture of dark greys.



I found this skirt in the british heart foundation (originally oasis) for £3.99! its amazing! almost ankle thength silver/black lurex with a thigh high side split. Its a little bit tight so i might need to trim up a little before I wear it but its pretty stretchy so i can't wait to wear it out.

 Heres some of the jewellery that i have bought...Silver necklace-Urban Outfitters, Earrings left to right, vintage style enamel earrings, gold and pink robot earrings, black and gold clam shell earrings, all Forever21. I loved all these earrings and in Forever21 all the jewellery is SO CHEAP ! 

Can't wait to start wearing these things! look out for them in upcoming outfit posts although a couple of them definitely require warmer weather hopefully we'll have a nice a long summer this year (fingers crossed) hope you enjoyed seeing what i've been buying at the moment.
Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment