Thursday 9 February 2012

New Girl

Since seeing Elf I have been a big Zooey Deschanel fan and I am really loving her in 'New Girl' the series that is currently running on channel 4. Her clothes in the show are great and I have been browsing some of the outfits that we'll see in upcoming episodes as well as finding pictures of ones that I loved in episodes i've seen.

 
















I love the fifties influence in both of these dresses, my favourite is the green brushstroke print dress because I think it has a lovely combination of colours and is very flattering. I also think the samll bit of lace peeking out from under the hem is a really cute detail. I think the red dress (from anthropologie) looks great on her however I'm not so keen on the gathered bust detail-I don't think it is as flattering as the green one and doesn't look as sophisticated.


This outfit is really lovely, again it has a retro feel with the soft cream blouse and the polka dot skirt. As a combination they are a bit too sweet for my liking but I think as seperates worn with other items they would look amazing. The blouse would look really nice worn with skinnies and chunky heeled boots giving a contrast between hard and soft elements. I think the skirt would look lovely in the summer with a plain silky vest and flat sandals and lots of layered jewellery.



What i love about this photo is her hair and glasses, I really like the way her hair is all piled on top of her head with just a couple of strands tumbling down and I think her glasses look gorgeous. This picture is making me consider getting a box fringe! I also think that this neckline looks lovely with just a simple charm necklace.


Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment