Sunday 5 February 2012

Loving LV

After seeing a spring fashion report in this months Vogue I wanted to post about one of my favourite collections of the season-Louis Vuitton SS'12 ready to wear. This collection fuses giant sized broderie anglaise with this seasons colour, pastels. Its a bit sickly sweet and would be hard to wear without looking like a wannabe disney princess but its still so pretty! Here is a selection of my favourite pieces...

Love this dress! The triple pastel combination is so pretty and I think that the plain straight down shift shape ensures that it isn't too cutesy. 

Okay so I know this one kinda looks like a giant cheese omelette but the colour is so bright and gorgeous! not that I could ever wear it- worst colour clash with my hair ever...

This is my absolute favourite piece. The navy over white has a sort of nautical feel yet the broderie anglaise keeps it feminine, I also think that the biker jacket style toughens it up and unlike some of the other pieces in the collection saves it from verging on a sugary pastel overload. I am praying for a high street copy of this one!

This dress has qite a strange fluffy texture, sort of like feathers?, which I think makes it look very dreamy and summery. This dress has also been seen on the gorgeous Emma Watson (see below)

Emma Watson wore this dress to the Louis Vuitton host dinner and art talk in honour of Grayson Perry. I think it looks lovely on her and the pointy two tone shoes provide a contrast to the soft feminine dress. I think that her toned down makeup was definitely a good choice to compliment such a detailed statement dress. If anyone sees a high street copy of the jacket then let me know!!
Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment