Sunday 5 February 2012

Love Your Body

I'm just going to put it out there, I love The Body Shop! I think collectively in my house we probably have something from every range from body scrubs, mousterisers and shower gels. My Mum has always loved their products so naturally I tried them out and I love them too. Here are some of the products I use reguarly or are favourites in my house:

Earth Lovers Apricot & Basil Shower Gel, Camomile Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover, Shea Body Butter, Aloe Soothing Day Cream, Sun Lustre Bronzer in Radiant Blush 02

I use the moisturiser daily and I find it to be very calming due to the aloe and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. However, it does make you quite shiney so if you're not wearing any foundation, a powder might be necessary! My favourite of the bunch though is the shower gel. You might be thinking apricot and basil?! That was my response in the store when I was shown it but after smelling it I changed my mind! I think it smells wonderful (not of basil thank God!) and overall is really great. It is advertised as a 100% biodegradable shower gel containing no sulphates, no parabens, no colourants and no soap. For £5 you get 250ml of product it is worth it!

Earth Lovers Apricot & Basil Shower Gel from The Body Shop for £5

This is my second bottle so if you're looking for a new yummy-smelling shower gel that is good for your skin, this one definitely gets a thumbs up from me (and the rest of my house!). 
Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment