Friday 17 February 2012

London Day Out, OOTD and Haul

Despite going to London pretty frequently, I never seem to do "the sights" - I either go shopping, or go to whatever I'm there for be it a gig or event or something like that. Yesterday me and my friend Emily went sightseeing around London and then of course being me, did a bit of shopping as well. We also went to the Forever21 bloggers event but couldn't stay long unfortunately. This was my outfit for the day. I know it's plain but I wanted something comfy!

Me being the ultimate tourist outside Buckingham Palace

Top: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Coat: ASOS
Scarf: Primark
Jeans: Primark
Bag: H&M
Converse: Office
Earrings: Urban Outfitters

Like I said I was going for comfort over style but in the end my feet hurt from all the walking anyway! Typical. Here are some other snaps from the day out:


So we did wander round Selfridges and Harrods drooling over expensive handbags and designer clothes but we eventually found ourselves on Oxford Street and I purchased two things. I had seen this shirt on a girl at college and although I don't usually like to do this, I just had to get it! I also saw this necklace on my friend at the party I went to on Monday, although she has it in gold, and couldn't say no!

 

Silver Necklace £6.99 from H&M





 

Rabbit Shirt £12.99 from H&M







Just one last silly thing I got which is delicious...

Marshmallow Fluff from Selfridges (always been a fan haha)

It was a lovely day overall. Had a nice lunch in Pret and an afternoon ice cream in Knightsbridge. Rosie is back tomorrow - yay! Will keep on posting and see you later! I have just realised this was a VERY long post!
Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment