Sunday 5 February 2012

Charity Shop Haul

Sorry for not posting yesterday had a very busy day!! Anyways, went charity shop shopping with my friend Becca and I found some absolute bargains!



Navy and cream stripy jumper, Brand-Gap £3.75
Grey v-neck cable knit jumper, Brand-American Eagle Outfitters £3.50


Floral slip dress, Brand-La Senza £1.50
Black velvet and lace long sleeved dress, Brand-Kaleidoscope £5.50

If you have the patience I really recommend having a browse around your local charity shops as you can find some great stuff, I was really pleased with the pieces I bought yesterday and think they with be very wearable. The black dress is really lovely and will be perfect for going out in, the slip dress skims over the body and I am planning to layer it up with jumpers in the winter and wear with bare legs, sandals and a cardi when summer finally arrives. Better photos of these clothes to come! look out for outfit posts :)
Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment