Tuesday 31 January 2012

Spotty Socks

Today was absolutely freezing so I wasn't feeling a dress or anything too fancy. So this is the mix of things I ended up in:

As I was feeling slightly un-inspired today, hence the colour choices (or lack of), I thought maybe patterns were the way forward. A tiny peek of spotty socks and a stripey t-shirt seemed like a good idea. It was also an excuse to wear my new necklace from ASOS (I love it!). As it was so cold, I put my trusty black leather jacket on as well.

Jumper: Primark
Stripey t-shirt: H&M
Black jeans: Urban Star
Spotty socks: Topshop
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Rings: Presents
Earrings: Topshop
Necklace: ASOS
Alice x

3 comments:

  1. I love the necklace. Its amazing.

    I got a ring with claws from ASOS recently.

    Their stuff is amazing!

    THE BLACK PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ASOS jewellery so much! they've got 25% off for students atm as well - even better! :)

      Delete