Monday 30 January 2012

January Haul

Online shopping is a dangerous thing for me, especially when sales are involved! Over January I have bought a number of things, mostly from me going crazy online but a few items are from in store.

A selection of things I have bought over this month

 
Earrings 1: Topshop £8, Earrings 2: Topshop £4.50, Necklace: ASOS £4, Earrings 3: Topshop £4, Earrings 4: Topman 97p
























Skull vest: ASOS £10.50, Cropped glitter jumper: H&M £24.99

Pleated skirt: H&M £14.99, Swirl kimono: Miss Selfridge £7


 Necklace: Urban Outfitters £5, Watch: Urban Outfitters £10

Very happy with everything I have bought over this past month and I can't wait to wear it all (if I haven't already... which is most cases I have!)
Alice x

4 comments:

  1. I love the watch :-)

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! although it seems to get caught on a lot of my clothes when I wear it :( but otherwise totally worth buying! x

      Delete
  2. It looks like you got a bunch of cool stuff! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy with everything I got actually! and a lot of it in the sales too! :) x

    ReplyDelete